Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IXO Robotics
- Good To Have Skills :.Net Full Stack Development,Java Full Stack Development,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Architecture and defining the roadmap for the Robotics solutions Design and Development of Robotics solutions, menotring the team on robotics technology Knowledge of ROS platform, Hardware programming and integration Azure DevOps and Scrum based development Knowledge of cloud platform such as Azure or AWS
- Technical Experience : Experience in designing and developing the Robotocs solutions preferably industrial robotics Practical experience and knowldhe on implementing obstacle avoidance systems for autonomous robots Deep understanding of the sensors involved in obstacle avoidance systems LiDAR, sonar, depth camera, etc, robot navigation, path planning, motion planning, indoor localization and SLAM Expert in programming skills in either C/C / Python/Java - Have experience in Architecture, design and development
- Professional Attributes : -Strong communication written and oral and interpersonal skills -Demonstrated ability to deliver results when working in cross-functional teams
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Architecture Design Technical Architect
Salesforce CPQ Technical Architect
Senior Manager-Technology for Operations
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.