Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Open Text Enterprise Information Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should have good knowledge on OPEN TEXT WEM Content Management System B: Should have good experience in Document Store C: Experience with OpenText Digital Asset Management D: Should have the knowledge on OpenText WEM install and configure a WEM implementation E: Should have the knowledge on WEM system architecture, Content Delivery Services and Workflow Console to manage workflow process instances and tasks
- Technical Experience : A: Experience on WEM Publish and deploy content to site and troubleshoot on publishing and deployment issues B: Experience on Export and Import Web Experience Management objects C:Knowledge of asset management and web content technologies eg Metadata Repository, Workflow, Search, Security/DRM, Publishing, Distribution, Archival D:Hands-on experience in configuration, development, and deployment of a DAM solution E:Experience with different digital media assets eg Images, Docs, Audio, Video
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication skills and ability to handle client very efficiently B: Adaptable and Flexible C: Good Analytical Skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.