Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :IBM Maximo
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Understand the requirement and classify as Maximo configuration or customization requirements b:Effectively capture the requirements within Requirement Specifications document and Functional Specifications documents c:Prepare test scripts as per business requirements, develop test plan d:Coordinate UAT wit business and help in developing training documentation e:Coordinate with technical team for design documentation and implementation f:Develop custom BIRT/Cognos reports
- Technical Experience : a:Having 3-5 years of experience in Maximo java customization b:Good knowledge of Maximo modules, applications and configurations c:Maximo Integration knowledge added advantage d:Experience with Maximo 7x and 6x added advantage e:Experience on Maximo configurations using application designer and database configuration f:Knowledge of Domains , conditional Expression, Workflows and Escalations
- Professional Attributes : a:Good Communication skills b:Good team handling skills c:Good analytical skills d:ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : a: Minimum 15 Years of Full time Education
- Additional Information : a: Shift timing If needed shifts will be planned within UK business hours b: Visa Required No
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.