Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP EAM Real Estate Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -SAP Real Estate Management configuration -FI SD integration -Facilitate the implementation -Perform detailed analysis of complex business -process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements -Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements -Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy client requirement
- Technical Experience : Minimum 2 E2E SAP retail implementation and support projects experience Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring SAP Real Estate modules Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time Understanding of accounting business processes Ability to understand retail business processes from a customer perspective Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with client , team
- Professional Attributes : Design, customize, configure and testing FI CO AA SD Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting investigate, analyze and solve software problems Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues; Document functional design
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.