Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Veeva CRM
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Troubleshoot issues reported and identify the root cause o Perform Impact analysis o Must able to do perform configuration and customization tasks o Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX o Effectively communicateverbal written with the client and within the team
- Technical Experience : 1Veeva CRM configuration experience with knowledge on Account-Territory Management, Call Reporting, CLM, Approved Emails, MCCP, Engage, Sample Management and Surveys 2Should have good knowledge on Salesforce Workflows, Validations, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Model 3Should have worked on Customization of Apex, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch and Schedule Apex jobs 4Should be having Hands on experience with Data loader or other migration tools
- Professional Attributes : Should have Good Communication skill
- Educational Qualification : a Regular 15 years of education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.