Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible to work on Cloud Security Implementation/ and Policy Governance B Responsible for AWS Cloud Formation Template, AWS Shield advanced, AWS Security Hub, AWS Config, AWS WAF, AWS Guard Duty, AWS CloudTrail
- Technical Experience : 1 Experienced in Cloud Security policy implementation 2 Work experience in AWS native security services WAF, AWS Cloud Formation Template, Guard duty, config, IAM, Cloud trail, KMS, AWS, certificate manager, cloud watch, Cognito, Experience on IR process 3 Knowledge on ServiceNow, ITSM incident management would be an added advantage 4 Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements may include integration situations and be capable of suggesting solutions
- Professional Attributes : a Strong communication and presentation skill b Self- motivated c Team leading capability
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelors degree required B AWS certified preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.