Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Apache Spark and/or Azure Databricks b Delivering and presenting proofs of concept to of key technology components to project stakeholders c Developing scalable and re-usable frameworks for ingesting of geospatial data sets d Integrating the end to end data pipleline to take data from source systems to target data repositories ensuring the quality and consistency of data is maintained at all times
- Technical Experience : a Working with event based / streaming technologies to ingest and process data b Working with other members of the project team to support delivery of additional project components API interfaces, Search c Evaluating the performance and applicability of multiple tools against customer requirements d Working within an Agile delivery / DevOps methodology to deliver proof of concept and production implementation in iterative sprints e Hands on experience on SQL and Unix
- Professional Attributes : a Strong knowledge of Data Management principles b Direct experience of building data piplines using Azure Data Factory and Apache Spark preferably Databricks c Experience using geospatial frameworks on Apache Spark and associated design and development patterns d Microsoft Azure Big Data Architectu
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.