Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Hibernate ORM,Java Standard Edition,Web Application Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Experience developing web applications using J2EE 2experience in Spring Boot 3Good knowledge of MicroServices 4Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, JFrog, UDeploy 5Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience
- Technical Experience : 1Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must 2Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments 3Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments 4Strong Shell scripting experience 5Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases
- Professional Attributes : 1Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play 2Strong agile/scrum development experience 3Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams 4Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/ME/MCA
- Additional Information : na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.