Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM Cognos
- Good To Have Skills :IBM Cognos TM1
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Build and enhance reports of varying complexity using Cognos Analytics Maintain and expand upon Framework Manager Models - publishing packages used by report studio, query studio, and analysis studio cubes Perform data analysis and assess where new data models are to be built based on reporting requirement and performance: SQL views, materialized data marts, Framework, Data Modules, and/or Data Sets Comprehend business requirements, collaborate on viable solutions
- Technical Experience : 3 years experience in Cognos Report development including Framework Manger, Cognos Analytics Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, and Event Studio Experience in nested lists, dimensional functions, Master Detail relationships, parameters maps Thorough understanding of relational database concepts, Dimensional Modeling Data analysis and business intelligence skills - proficiency with SQL queries Experience in developing KPIs, executive dashboards, scorecards
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Advanced Analytics Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.