- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsibility includes working on Threat hunting, rules management, reporting B Responsibility includes handling P1/P2 incident management and On-call support C Understanding of various log sources and type of logs being fed to security monitoring tools required deep-dive analysis skills on Security Alerts D Responsibility includes working on Incident Management Incident Handling, Incident response, reporting E Responsibility includes working on ADHOC requests , Threat Advisories Action
- Technical Experience : A Three plus years of experience in SOC monitoring, working knowledge in any of the SIEM tools like ArcSight, Qradar, Splunk, McAfee Nitro B Strong analytical and problem-solving skills C Understanding of complete SOC structure D Understanding of cyberattack methods, perform deep dive analysis of security logs in an attempt to detect and can report for the same to resolver groups E Responsibility includes working on Threat hunting, rules management, reporting
- Professional Attributes : Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required,willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.