Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Retail
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have very good understanding in the core Retail functionalities; proven expertise of multiple sub-modules and Profound understanding of Retail business process 2 Lead and guide customers on various SAP Solutions in Retail 3 Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements 4 Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for SIT, performance testing
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 7 Years of experience in SAP for Retail 2 Experience in BAPI, BADI, USER EXITS related to SD / SAP interfaces Idoc/ALE as well as Strong Integration knowledge with SAP SD/MM/PP/ FI 3 In-depth SAP S4 HANA knowledge 4 Basic ABAP knowledge, Debugging skills 5 SAP Retail Skills Retail Master Data, Grids, Seasons, Pre-packs, Hierarchies, Pricing, Promotions, Markdowns, Slow Seller and Best Seller Analysis, POS Interfaces, Merchandising distribution, OAPC/Seasonal Procurement
- Professional Attributes : 1 Dedicated and Committed to project goals, Positive Attitude towards work 2 Sense of initiative and autonomy 3 Good Communication Skills 4 Team Spirit Quality 5 Proactive 6 Problem solving oriented
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.