Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Experience in managing the module on SIEM Implementation Management B:Experience in Administering SIEM components such as Search/Content tier, Storage/indexing tier, forwarding tier Strong experience in SIEM design and architecture work, should have done atleast 1 very large deployment for SIEM C:Exposure to work on RFP, RFI, deals of SIEM, Splunk ES along with good understanding of how proposals are written D:Exposure to different Security threats, latest trends, security anamolies
- Technical Experience : A:At least 6 years of experience in SIEM Lead role as Security Architect or Consultant B:Good understanding of Security Information and Event Management concepts and hands-on experience on industry standard products C:Good understanding of SIEM Architecture, SIEM Deployments and management, Attack Frameworks D:Good understanding on latest security trends, MITRE Attack framework, Security vulnerability management threat E:Good to have knowledge on Cloud Security, Application Security etc
- Professional Attributes : A:Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach B:Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients C:Strong project/program management experience Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under
- Educational Qualification : A:Bachelors or above degree in a related field or equivalent full time course
- Additional Information : A:Good to have knowledge on QRADAR, ELK, ArcSight, SIEM, Automation, Python
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.