Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Materials Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work with Users on the requirements freezing via workshops and get Sign off on the design 2 Prepare detailed FD and get sign off from Functional owners, walkthrough with technical team 3 Prepare UT/SIT scripts and get a sign off from the teams on the proposed design 4 Prepare User training materials for Procurement process 5 Support the client team in PGLS and AO, AD activities Need to have hands on experience in Batch Management, Handling unit management, Vendor invoice with open text VIM 2
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 1-2 E2E Upgrade/Implementation on SAP-MM is a must 2 Should have strong implementation knowledge on Pricing, Account determination and Inventory Management 3 Should have good understanding in SAP MM functionality with Direct, Indirect and Inventory Management process 4 SAP MM-RFQ,PR,PIR,GR knowledge 5 MM with Ariba knowledge, MM with Ariba,VIM integration :Must have Experience in SAP S/4HANA Materials Management and SAP MM PO and IM modules Exposure to catch weight management proces
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be good with handling client 2: Project delivery and good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 15 years full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.