Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO Spotfire
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,MongoDB
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Will be responsible to define systems requirements needed in complex development projects B: Should be able to develop detailed technical documents relating to ongoing projects C : Will be responsible for creating and configure queues/bridges in TIBCO EMS D: Should be able to deploy project using TIBCO
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 4-5 years of experience TIBCO EMS, Rendezvous, and Spotfire B: Should have 4-5 years of experience in EMS, MQ, XSD, and SSB based applications C: Should have 4-5 years of experience in RESTful web services and/or SOAP web services D: Should have 3-4 years of experience in Database tools such as SQL Server, MongoDB, Oracle E: Should have 4-5 years of experience in Messaging systems like ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have good communication and analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Application Developer
Workday Core Integrations Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.