Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration,Oracle SOA OSB
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Understand the functional integration requirements and turn them into technical requirements; B: Design, develop, test and support application and business integrations based on Oracle Fusion Middleware platform technologies; C: understand and implement the data security and GDPR concepts for inbound/outbound interfaces; D: Communicate with Oracle technical team members;
- Technical Experience : A: 2 pus years of experience in Oracle Fusion SOA/OSB/B2B technical and functional features, knowledge of implementing business requirements via Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite products, especially SOA and OSB; B: Can understand basic JA and Sql query; C: Knowledge of tables and packages which needs to be integrated with SOA D: Good experience with JIRA tool, for defects logging and test execution E:Candidate with experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware upgrade is preferred;
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills Can interact with business user, vendor and manage oracle support; B: Must provide value of team and accountable for task ownership;
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education; B: Graduate in the field of engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.