Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Test Data Management Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica ILM TDM and TDG
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Responsible for developing the Test Data Management Strategy and solution and to optimize the overall efficiency of the testing defining or applying the test data masking, test data sub-setting, test data generation following various test data provisioning strategies - Building or maintaining the test data gold copy repository - Developing, maintaining and enhancing TDM capabilities by employing repeatable processes, governance framework, automation, and various tools/utilities
- Technical Experience : - Interaction and co-ordination with Development and Testing stakeholders, business analysts and end-users across projects over data issues - Provision Test Data through test data-mining/generation processes, work with Data Leads and DBs, for the various testing team as per their test data needs - Lead the test data management team and working as the primary Point of Contact for stakeholder interactions - To Maintain relationship with Test Tools Admin Team and Test Environment Management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Flexible to work 3 Ability to work under pressure 4 Good Analytical skill and presentation skill 5 Decision making ability
- Educational Qualification : BE, B Tech
- Additional Information : Project role is CIS Test Data Management Analyst
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.