Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :User Experience Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Creating world-class user experiences that support and reinforce Accenture vision, brand and business objectives across all platforms 2 Gain alignment by collaborating with other designers, engineers, marketers, and product managers to drive a shared understanding of users needs and behaviors and build quality, reliable, inclusive, and accessible experiences 3 Ability to work on key UX process such as stakeholder and user interviews, translate research insights into outstanding user experience
- Technical Experience : 1 Defining user experience goals and design principles 2 Designing the architecture of the functions and information of the experience 3 Designing the interaction patterns between functions/information and users/customers 4 Designing pathways of navigation through an experience; demonstrating understanding of content, functions, and relationships within the system 5 Experience with creating user scenarios for usability testing, analysis of industry trends, task analysis, workflow design, layout
- Professional Attributes : Excellent verbal communication skills Good interpersonal skills Demonstrable knowledge of industry-standard design tool
- Educational Qualification : 1 BA/BS/Masters Degree in visual/graphic design/HCI/ Interaction Design/equivalent/Bachelor degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.