Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM WebSphere MQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Install / Upgrade / Configure IBM Integration Bus and Support / Install websphere QMGRs on UNIX/Linux environment Experience in troubleshooting IIB and MQ issues Support change, incident and JIRA management Support common MQ/IIB/Datapower/ODM errors and resolve Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures, Automation of routine job
- Technical Experience : 4 years experience in IIB and MQ administration and Support Experience in Install / Upgrade / Configure IBM Integration Bus and QM on unix/linux boxes Knowledge of change, incident and JIRA management Experience in triaging issues for IIB/MQ Experience in handling DataPower issues will be beneficial IBM Certifications in MQ Message Broker/IIB Administration preferred Good to have skills :- IBM DataPower, IBM ODM
- Professional Attributes : Open to work on other technologies like DataPower and ODM Ready to work in shifts Excellent written, Oral Communication and Time Management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.