Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Data Migration/cleansing objects build and load 2 Responsible for conducting Fit GAP workshops/ Testing Workshops 3 Understand the client requirement for the different interfaces, design and build the solution 4 Create and update RICEFW/Functional specifications 5 Create SOP for standard business functions 6 Prepare and conduct Integration Testing, User Acceptance testing and Post go live support
- Technical Experience : 1 S/4 Finance - Organizational Structure, Master and Transaction data 2 Minimum of 5 years of architecting HANA analytical and reporting solutions 3 In depth knowledge and experience of resolving S/ 4 HANA issues with respect to Data Migration and designing/ architecting solutions 4 Should have experience and excellent working knowledge in FI sub modules Asset accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable 5 Experience in Asset Master, Cost Centre, Profit Center Accounting and Internal orders
- Professional Attributes : 1 Self-propelled 2 Ability to challenge the business 3 Good cooperation skills and able to work cross-capability with a mix of internal and external consultants
- Educational Qualification : Should have minimum 15 years of Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.