Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Hands-on experience of 2-3 years on Testing of DWH/ETL DataStage, Talend, Ab Initio environment and Unix B Experience in SQL,Data warehousing concepts 2 and above yrs C Strong proficiency in Shell scripting D Proficient in writing Unit Testing cases, design documents, etc E Python or Pyspark Experience F Good to have Cloud Azure exposure or experience G Should have good analytical skill Technical Experience
- Technical Experience : A Proficient in writing Unit Testing cases, design documents, etc Python or Pyspark Experience B Good to have Cloud Azure exposure or experience CGood to have automation exposure D Should have good analytical skill Able to lead team of 5 and more team members
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Analytical Skills B: good communication skills C: Leadership Quality
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.