Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Platform as a Service Providers (PaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Redshift
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must be proficient in a scripting language used to deploy cloud services 2 Installation, Configuration and administration of Linux servers 3 Maintain the confidence level of the client 4 Maximise the contribution from Offshore teams for a better and effective support 5 Better understanding of client process, architecture and necessary execution 6 Quick response, timely follow-up and ownership till closure
- Technical Experience : 1 Good knowledge and hands on experience in EMR, RedShift and Elastic Search 2 Highly technical and analytical skill/experience of Relational Database and NoSQL like AWS 3DynamoDB, DocumentDB, MongoDB ATLAS implementation operations 4Experience setting up and monitoring / alarming for production in EMR/RedShift and Elastic environments 5Hands-on experience on AWS Particularly S3 6Experience with AWS PaaS DB service like AWS Glue, AWS Athena AWS Redshift
- Professional Attributes : 1 High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen 2 Excellent communication, interpersonal skills 3 Effective in building close working relationships with others 4 Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment 5 Strong data point analytical, team work skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
System Monitoring Tools & Techniques Cloud Operations Administrator
Google Cloud Platform Architecture Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
Cloud Design and Build Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.