Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Platform as a Service Providers (PaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Redshift,AWS Relational Database Service (RDS),Oracle Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Need to work on setting up and monitoring / alarming for production Database environments B Work on AWS Particularly Security Groups, VPN, EC2, S3 C Wok on AWS PaaS DB service like AWS Glue, AWS Athena AWS Redshift D Need to work on Developing data warehouse and analytics solutions using AWS services including Amazon Redshift
- Technical Experience : A Good knowledge on ORACLE Database Backup and Restore , RMAN tasks B Good knowledge on Linux/Unix C Good Knowledge on RDS ORACLE Patching, Encryption , Certificate installation, Parameters change D Having skill on database performance tuning E Having skill on database capacity and availability management F Migration of Oracle databases to AWS with Data guard or Goldengate G Having skill on database security management H Hands on experience in Oracle Database administration 11g, 12c, 18c ,19c
- Professional Attributes : A High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen B Excellent communication, interpersonal skills C Effective in building close working relationships with others D Innovative creative and adaptive to new environment E Strong data point analytical and team work F Good attitude to learn
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of Full Time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.