Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Core Banking Fundamentals
- Good To Have Skills :Capital Markets Fundamentals
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 1 Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2 Team handling, managing delivery and delegation of tasks 3 Data analysis, presentation and execution of operations activities devising MS Excel MS PowerPoint applications
- Technical Experience : 1 Good working experience in Desktop version and Web Interface of IntelliMatch and IntelliTracs 2 Good in SQL, MS SQL Server 2008, 2014 3 Expertise and good understanding in IntelliMatch v81, v91, v184, v194 and IntelliTracs v91 v183 4 Achieved very good experience in Check Free Recon Frontier v20 v50 5 Good Knowledge and experience in functional and technical aspects of Reconciliation System
- Professional Attributes : 1Clear communicator written and verbal to ensure ability to write business functional and non functional requirement 2 Experience of team handling, managing delivery and delegation of tasks 3 Experience of working in multiple geographies in India and abroad
- Educational Qualification : Engg graduate and Management degree with Banking as specialisation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.