Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Fenergo Client Lifecycle Management Solution
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A : Expert on Fenergo Configuration spanning both UI Configuration and Workflow Configuration B : Sound functional knowledge on Fenergo application C : Able to guide team members on technical challenges for Fenergo Configuration D : Hands on with complex configurations E : Integration with third party services F : Implementation on BRE - Fenergo rule engine G : Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverables including code, associated tests and document
- Technical Experience : A : Strong experience in Net Framework 45 , C,Net MVC 5,SQL Server 2017,Entityframework B : Troubleshooting and debugging of issues that are related to the deployed applications Skills Requirements: C : Experience in developing APIs based on RESTful architecture pattern is highly desirable D : Knowledge of front end technologies and frameworks such as HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular Js/React Js is a plus E : Deep experience in Data Development T-SQL /Oracle Pl/SQL
- Professional Attributes : A : Excellent Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : A : Minimum of 15 years full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.