Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :User Experience Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :User Experience Design
- Good To Have Skills :Life Sciences R&D
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Lead prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent
- Technical Experience : Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software Apply typography techniques Liaise with stakeholder and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and analytical Skill Good team player Experience in Life sciences industry Experience with agile methodology
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.