Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a- Should be expertise in SAP Logistics Module including end to end phase of implementation of projects, played client facing roles and managed client workshops b- Should have excellent hands on knowledge on logistics execution such as delivery processing, relevant configurations and determinations, Shipment processing, output determination, reports, interfaces and Integration with legacy applications c- Should have good experience in coordination with cross functional teams
- Technical Experience : a- Should have knowledge of logistics execution solution delivery b- Should have experience in SAP S4 HANA Logistics execution leading a team of 1- 3 SMEs c- Should be able to perform knowledge transfer to deployment functional resources Travel client business sites and support deployment teams in prepare phase and or fit gap as needed for short periods of time expected to lead fit gap workshops and explanation of the template d- Should have knowledge of implementation of cut-over activities
- Professional Attributes : a- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills b- Should be a good team player c- Should have good team management skills d- Should have problem solving skills and hands on attitude
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.