Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Information Lifecycle Management Architecture Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:SAP ILM/ Archiving consultant with extensive experience in Data Archiving, Document Archiving, Printlist archiving and DaRT Skills Needed: 2:Implementation/ support experience on SAP data Archiving/ Document archiving/ Printlisit archiving/ Dart Strong knowledge of SAP R/3 and ECC 50/60/ SAP BI Archiving Concepts and skills Prior SAP process analysis, system design, implementation and configuration experience 3: Knowledge of Best practices and previous Data Archiving exp
- Technical Experience : 1:Knowledge on SAP BI Archiving Concepts would be an added advantage Knowledge on emerging technologies like Informatica SAND SAP BI nearline, SAP ILM 702/703 would be a added advantage Implementation of archiving solutions on new dimensional SAP products like SAP PI, CRM, SRM, ISU would be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1:Resource Should have good communication and Analytical skills 2: Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and understanding of Agile development concepts 3:Open mindedness which nurture your skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.