Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Enterprise Systems Engineer 24x72 This position will be responsible for providing Level 3 administration support for a broad range of information technology areas including Active Directory Exchange MS 3 Configuration Manager data backup data center and Windows Servers.4 List of Essential Duties
- Technical Experience : 1 Working knowledge of Exchange environments 2 Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Operating systems and related products 3 Experience in building servers based on Microsoft operating systems 4 Experience with virtualization - VM Ware and Citrix suite of products - Xen App Xen Desktop 5 Thorough knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP, troubleshooting tools such as performance monitor 6 Experience managing Microsoft SQL server and IIS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Adhere to strict Change management policy to ensure timely notification testing and approval for all system and application related changes.2 Work alongside project managers other departments and engineering silos to ensure the smooth technology integration of company mergers and acquisitions
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.