Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Qlik Sense
- Good To Have Skills :QlikView
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Qlik Sense and QlikView implementation 2: Cloud Platforms integration with Qlik AWS, GCP, Azure etc 3: Change Data Capture 4: Section access models on Cloud Platforms 5: QlikView scripting, data modelling and data visualisation 6: QlikView and Qlik Sense Server Architecture 7: REST and Qlik Sense APIs 8: Git or other version control software 9: BitBucket or other remote Git repository 10: setting up Resource models for industrialized Qlik Platforms
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have Good communication skills, analytical and presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.