Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for planning and integrating business information, data and technology architecture to build and ensure enterprise solution architecture design is complete and aligned with principles, practices, and guidelines 2 Deep understanding of SAP solutions current and upcoming 3 Good understanding of Industry business processes Energy, Chemical, CPG, Retail, Banking 2 to 3 industries 4 Awareness of new product roadmap and technologies across SAP and non SAP
- Technical Experience : 1 20 Years experience, at least 10 years in solutioning and enterprise architecture space 2 Minimum of 10 large and complex deals 3 5 plus years of experience as the overall enterprise solution architect in large S4 ECC on-premise and cloud
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills and should be able to face off senior client stakeholders, architects and SMEs Internal Stakeholder management, Communicate with customer partners Architects to understand and define requirements Ability to manage motivate the teams and help achieve the goals
- Educational Qualification : 1Undergraduate degree in computer science and related fields 2 S4 HANA certification or TOGAF
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.