Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : n Accenture you will collaborate as a team and take your acquired technology skills into the next level by: Working with other developers, functional team, and the technical team to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of coding vulnerabilities Participate in code reviews and quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements
- Technical Experience : - Fluency or understanding of Spring Application, Spring Boot, Restful, Micro Services, Web Services, Hibernate - Background in Java 8, Maven 3, Spring Framework AOP-DI, Spring Framework DI, SQL, Eclipse, Intelli-J, DB Design, UML Designs Write, UML Design Read, Jenkins, Ju
- Professional Attributes : - Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language and the framework
- Educational Qualification : Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.