Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Resource must have techno-functional knowledge with 12 years of experience in HFM and FDMEE implementation 2 Good Functional expertise in Consolidation process, Intercompany process, Ownership pattern, Equity Holding, GAAP requirement etc 3 End to End implementation exposure in at least 4-5 projects along with excellent knowledge in scripting and managing HFM rules
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong knowledge and experience on designing dimensions standard and custom and hierarchy structure, metadata maintenance, member-list, data grids Write, Troubleshoot, Modify, strong knowledge on the consolidation process and Task flows 2 Experience in design and setup security Classes, Groups, Roles 3 Experience in design and setup data and metadata formats FDMEE, ODI, MDM
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills as candidate will be speaking in calls and writing mails directly to Client 2 Candidate should have Leadership qualities and positive attitude to take the challenging task 3 Ability to manage a Team of 10 person in development and support projects
- Educational Qualification : Finance Background MBA/PG/CA/CFA in Finance Recommended Bachelor of Engineering
- Additional Information : travel if required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.