Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Architecture Principles,Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Design and Build,Data Engineering
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Drive discussions with clients deal teams to understand business problems, how Document DB fits in implementation and solutioning b Develop the solution blueprint and scoping, estimation, staffing for delivery project and solutioning c Drive Discovery activities and design workshops with client and lead strategic road mapping and operating model design discussions
- Technical Experience : a At least 3yr exp in implementing any Cloud DW and 1yr in GCP BigQuery b Good knowledge on relational and dimensional data modeling c Instrumental on GCP Bigquery or any other cloud data modeling d Should be able to contribute in presales, PoVs, offerings development and in capability building
- Professional Attributes : a Strong requirement analysis and technical solutioning skill in Data and Analytics b Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills c Eagerness to learn and develop self on an ongoing basis d Excellent client facing and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or BTech must
- Additional Information : Experience on Data lake design and no sql modeling knowledge will be preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.