Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Integration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Data Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : As a SOLACE Developer/Engineer, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of messaging solutions required for EDMI on SOLACE messaging platform Setup messaging platform for EDMI on Solace, Build, test and release messaging patterns Work closely with Product Owner and the team to define work items, plan, estimate and sign-up for the delivery Manage own work priorities, deadlines and deliverables fulfilling your commitments to Product Owner and fellow team members
- Technical Experience : a Enterprise messaging concepts, working experience in solace b Hands on experience on EMS Solace c Various messaging routing, orchestration, throttling security policy techniques d Messaging requirements should be clearly captured and person should have messaging knowledge on business criticality, knowledge on topology of business domain
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good presentation and communication skills 2 Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery model 3 Should have the ability to handle client escalation 4 Project delivery skill is mandatory 5 Should have good analytical , troubleshooting skills
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 Years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.