Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Test Automation Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:ability to work in agile environment and Good communication skills to deal with client on daily workplan 2:Understand client requirement, analyze and work on deliverable 3:Should be an individual contributor
- Technical Experience : 1:Good handson on Java or any other object oriented programming language 2:Experience working on, building or maintaining a test automation framework 3:Experience with any Continuous Integration tool Jenkins, GitLab, CircleCI, TFS, TeamCity, etc 4:Experience with any Source Code Management tool GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN, etc
- Professional Attributes : 1:Ability to communicate with end clients, Good analytical skills, flexibility, ability to lead/help the team in day to day work and management potential
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industrial IoT Application Testing Application Developer
Java Full Stack Development Application Developer
Microsoft Modern Data Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.