Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Logic Apps
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience working within an Azure environment using either Platform-as-a-Service offerings Experience building and deploying either NET, Java or NodeJs applications using Azure Pipelines Experience using Azure DevOps, Proficient with git and recommended branching strategies You likely have a bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or related education as well as a strong focus on automation
- Technical Experience : 1Software prototyping and construction Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies ASPNET Web API and Azure 2Software prototyping and construction Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies ASPNET Web API and Azure 3 Analysis and Design Transforms high-level design in to low-level design, and implementation
- Professional Attributes : Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices 2 Work with Team Leads to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.