• Degree preferably in Life Sciences, Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems.
• 1+ years’ experience in QA/QC environment preferred.
• Experience in testing technical software, such as client/server systems, programming languages, or other system software.
• Must be competent to develop and execute test documentation (test scripts, test plans, etc.) in a GxP environment according to regulations (e.g. 21-CRF Part 11)
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
• Proven ability to multi-task
• Experience in developing and implementing processes and procedures.
• Project Management experience.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple target groups.
Purpose of the job:
Creates and maintains/perform clinical data testing procedures for electronic data capture (EDC) systems and clinical data management databases (CDMDB). Coordinates and manages clinical data testing related efforts within the department and across different functional areas. Ensures that a high degree of standardization, efficiency and quality are met and maintained. Assists the project manager in developing and maintaining an efficient EDC production environment.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.