Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Pegasystems Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience in designing the application, orchestrating the process flows, SLA, Skill based routing Experience in Integration with Database, External systems via SOAP/REST services, JMS, MQ Experience in defining Class structure, data model, Indexing and Reporting Experience in Code quality measures like Code reviews, Compliance to Guardrail, working with AES,SMA tools Ability to design security for Application with Access groups, Roles and Privileges
- Technical Experience : Minimum 8 years hands on experience on PRPC Implementation if not an CLSA part 1 certified or 6 years experience with CLSA Part 1 certification Understanding of project level metrics Experience in Pega frameworks like CS, CSHC, CWS, CMF Proficient on the UI and Reporting elements Strong knowledge on the Decision Management Techniques in PEGA Experience in Integration SOAP,HTTP Connectors and Services, Listeners and Batch Processes and Agents
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication should be good and able to handle client calls independently 2 Able to Handle pressure situations in the Project 3 Team Management- Able to handle the team efficiently 4 Experience in Agile delivery should have handled multiple scrum teams, 5 Any upgrade experience is a plus
- Educational Qualification : 16 years of mandatory education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.