Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Manage Launchs Snowflake instances B:Help design and monitor Snowflake accounts from the MSP perspective C:Help train and bring data engineers up to speed on Snowflake specific features D:Work with data engineers on data acquisition and transformation strategies E:Learning and deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns F:Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated data pipeline related problems, proactively and as issues surface
- Technical Experience : A:2 years of Snowflake experience B:1 years of advanced snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns C:Experience with data security and data access controls and design D:Experience with AWS or Azure data storage and management technologies such as S3 and ADLS E:Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management F:Proficiency in RDBMS, complex SQL,PL/SQL,Unix Shell Scripting, performance tuning and troubleshoot
- Professional Attributes : A:Good communication skill B:Ability to work with clients C:Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured and structured datasets D:Ability to work independently or in a team environment with geographically dispersed teams at various times E:Problem-solving skills with minimal supervis
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.