Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Responsible for the delivery of, Incident, Problem, Change Configuration Management 2:Point of contact for the Clients, Service Delivery Managers and Delivery teams 3:Perform an operational Service Management hands on role including 4:Monitor,manage and prioritise all service aligned queues ensuring service levels are maintained and eliminating backlogs 5:Ensure processes are followed as defined 6:Point of Contact for driving Severity1 incidents including internal and client communication
- Technical Experience : 1:Identify, investigate and resolve client Service Management issues eg ensuring quality of information in incident, change and problem records is high and issues are managed or escalated promptly 2:Participate in Client trainings, SRT and other internal/ external meetings as required 3:Escalate client issues and risks to the SM Client Lead in a timely fashion ensuring no impact to client delivery
- Professional Attributes : 1:Resource should have good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Preferably BE
- Additional Information : 1:Resource should have good Analytical skill 3:Resource should be ready to work 24/7
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.