Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Create Technical Design 2 Build and Unit test of snowflake SQL/Procs 3 Build and unit test of snowflake specific requirements 4 Fix defect identified during system test and UAT 5 Monitor data job executions during production cut overs 6 Provide hyper care support 7 Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality 8 Assist with documentation of tasks and processes for business and technical teams
- Technical Experience : 1 3 to 5 years of IT experience and should have 1 to 2 years of experience in Snowflake 2 Familiarity with data warehousing modeling, such as dimensional data modeling and schema design 3 Good experience in working with large sets of data platforms 4 Good hands-on experience in writing complex and efficient SQL queries 5 Good to have to knowledge on one of ETL tools such as Talend, Informatica, Datastage and reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense, etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and good communication skills in English verbal and written form 2 Client facing experience is mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.