Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :AWS Glue,AWS Redshift
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Build, configure and manage ETL solutions , Tune performance using AWS Glue 2 Schedule recurring ETL jobs, chain multiple jobs together, or invoke jobs on-demand from other services like AWS Lambda 3 Generates ETL code to transform source data into target schemas and able to load into its destination 4 Need to categorize data, enrichment and move it reliably between data stores and data streams 5 Organize, cleanse, validate, and format data for storage in a data warehouse or data lake
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should have hands on experience on AWS Glue along with data warehouse concept and methodology 2 Good to have knowledge or work experience on Data lake 3 AWS Experience in AWS ecosystem tools S3/Athena/Cloud Formation/EC2 4 Understanding of software design patterns 5 Experience with Unix-like operating systems such as Linux or Solaris required
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication verbal and written, facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels 2 inspire and motivate others, while maintaining the teams business focus
- Educational Qualification : B Tech BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.