Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Master Data Management
- Good To Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1High level of proficiency in: Integration concepts and technologies such as JSON, XML, SOA, RESTful and various connectors and adapters 2Experience of Designing, Development, Application Integration and transformation, Build/Release and Delivery Management, CI/CD, involving cloud infrastructure 3Required knowledge and prior experience working with IBM Business Process Management BPM tool 4Experience with architecture, design and development of data integration solutions
- Technical Experience : 1stack to deliver end-to-end integration 2The ability to communicate and work with senior level management 3Candidate should have experience in leading an integration developers and architect both onsite and offshore 4Sound understanding of data modeling, data quality and data profiling
- Professional Attributes : 1Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills 2 Ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential 3 Collaborative approach to decision-making 4Strong analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of continuous education
- Additional Information : Certification would be a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.