Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, Build and deploy solutions in SAP PP space and do all necessary configurations Knowledge of process Management example Process Messages 2: Good understanding of SAP PP/PP-PI and ability to create PP master data 3: Hands-on experience in SAP S4 Advanced planning 4: End to end experience in PP implementation in minimum 2 projects 5: Knowledge of PP interfaces example any MES
- Technical Experience : 1: 6 to 8 years experience in SAP PP-PI 2: Must have end to end implementation experience SAP S4 HANA experience preferred 3: Ability to write Functional Specification and propose solution for custom developments 4: Overall 8 years of experience in the Supply Chain Management area across various industries is a required 5: Experience in SAP PP and Advanced planning and good exposure in cross modules like EWM, QM, and SD are preferred
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to drive workshops with client Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, Good Presentation, and Team handling skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.