Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Big Data Analysis Tool and Techniques
- Good To Have Skills :Google BigQuery
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A TechArch role duty to keep up with industry trends and best practices, advising senior management on new and improved data engineering strategies that will drive departmental performance leading to improvement in overall improvement in data governance across the business, promoting informed decision-making, and ultimately improving overall business performan
- Technical Experience : A Bigdata scripts coding, design, build, test, using Agile methodology B Must have knowledge and experience on git repository, Shell script commands, error handling, performance optimization, data refresh monitoring, maintain spark streaming jobs, automation, Platform and Software upgrades C Good command over Apache Spark, Hadoop and Hadoop ecosystems, hive Preferable ETL Tools Nifi, Splunk, Talend D Good to know Kibana, Elastic Search, Big Query E Experience in Application Management, Monitorin
- Professional Attributes : A Need to communicate effectively with customers, product owners, stakeholders B Should be able to collaborate effectively with multiple teams C Should be self-driven, self-motivated
- Educational Qualification : BE/Comp Sci
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.