- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Oracle Financials Cloud
- Good To Have Skills : No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Good understanding of Cloud Delivery framework in order to participate in solutioning 2: Responsible for carrying out delivery in Onsite Offshore delivery model 3: Lead and manage the project deliverables from offshore 4: Design module specific solutions in the context of the entire solution 5: Manage people as a leader for efficient delivery 6: Engage with stakeholders on regular basis
- Technical Experience : o 1:Good experience of Cloud delivery and On-premise delivery projects o 2:Hands on expertise in Oracle Cloud modules as self implementor o 3:Oracle Cloud Certification is preferred o 4: Good understanding of success driving concepts like integrations, data migration strategy, functional configurations, reporting strategy o 5: Solutioning skills for Cloud/On premise not limited to business development activities, pre-sales and RFP work
- Professional Attributes: 1:Experienced in Requirements gathering and documentation using prescribed methodologies 2:Good communication presentation skills ability to work under pressure 3:Leadership skill 4:Team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc 5: Very good under
- Educational Qualification: 15 year of education
- Additional Information: Open to travel
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.