Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: The Salesforce tester is expected liaise directly with the customers to understand the requirements prior to the start of actual testing and communicate the functional, technical and business requirements to fellow developers; b: He/She is expected to come up with effective project execution techniques, perform the analysis and coordinate with other developers to write test plans and test cases;
- Technical Experience : a: Should have Salesforce testing experience; b: Good experience in salesforce configuration; c: Should have experience in integrating testing; d: Certifications in testing
- Professional Attributes : a: Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent analytical skills; b: Able to work with co-located and diverse team members; c: Ability to handle pressure and be able to articulate ideas to stakeholders in a simple language d: Proactive and able to accept late changes in work
- Educational Qualification : a Minimum 15 years of Educational qualification
- Additional Information : a No shift timings or visa requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.