Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Candidate should demonstrate strong decision-making skills, high initiative b: strong interpersonal skills and commitment to quality in highly successfully agile product team environment
- Technical Experience : a: Informatica development and Workflow monitoring using Informatica PowerCenter b: Knowledge on Unix shell scripting and trouble shooting c: Performance Tuning in an existing ETL Process and SQL queries d: Hands on experience with Job flow monitoring using Control-M and production deployment e: Knowledge on DB2, SQL , Data Warehousing concepts
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication, Collobration and Analytical Skills b: Shift timing : Occasionally needs to support in Weekend shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.