Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage implement solutions to solve business problems in the area of legal consolidation using SAP BPC NetWeaver 2 Configure processes in SAP BPC using Enterprise Performance Management EPM skills, script logics and computations 3 Review participate in solution build and test activities on BPC implementations, rollouts, upgrade projects 4 Participate on solution roadmap for BPC projects 5 Troubleshooting production support issues 6 Experience with SAP BPC 100/101 NetWeaver experience
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with 5 years SAP BPC NW 101 consolidation implementation and support experience including 1-2 full life cycle projects 2 High proficiency with EPM report tool, with understanding of local members, expansion definitions, and ability to troubleshoot complex reporting requirements 3 Experience implementing the Consolidation of BPC 4 Experience in General Ledger Accounting, Forecast/Planning, Cost Accounting, and Intercompany Accounting in a multi-currency environment
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good to have Team handling skill 2 Good to have stakeholder management skill 3 Easily approachable and flexible
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.