Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : aExperience in designing and developing software components bEnd to end implementation experience with the SFDC platform c Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients d Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angularjs, Objective C e Integration experience using both Web based technologies Soap, Rest and fIntegration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft g Knowledge of options and how to handle se
- Technical Experience : a Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN b Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solutio
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill /Capable of Client facing b SFDC Trained Preferably
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of Educational qualification
- Additional Information : No shift timings/visa requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.